Happy Weekend everyone! - Heres another University life Recipe!
½ cup skim milk
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
Ground cinnamon, to your taste
Nonstick cooking spray
¼ tablespoon butter (optional), plus extra for serving
2 slices whole wheat bread
- Crack the egg into a bowl, and add milk. Add the vanilla extract and/or cinnamon (optional).
- Mix the bowl with a fork until the yoke is completely dissolved and the mixture is a light yellow color.
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray. Add the butter to the skillet, and spread it throughout (optional). Set the burner to medium heat.
- Dunk one slice of bread into the egg mixture, and flip it. Don’t let it soak for more than a few seconds (so that it doesn’t get too soggy), and then place it onto the skillet.
- After about 3 minutes, check to see if the bottom of the bread is golden brown. If so, flip the slice and cook it for another 3 minutes.
- Serve with butter or syrup, as desired.
Yes that’s right Move in Day is right around the Corner. Everyone on the Res Life team has been working very hard over the Summer in order to get, Orientation up to the best possible experience for everyone (returners, or new). See You in 2 Weeks!